Francesca works by the following ethics:
Why it Pays to Work
with a Local REALTOR®
By Rives Bailey, President, Charlottesville Area Association
In today's hot real estate market, some home
sellers have decided they don't need a professional REALTOR®
to sell their house. Most are finding out there is a lot more
to selling a house than putting a sign in the yard and running
an ad. If that's all there was to it, then everyone would
sell their own home. Instead, a vast majority of homeowners
use a professional REALTOR® when it is time to sell.
Most homebuyers also use a professional REALTOR® when
they want to buy a home. A typical family will purchase less
than five homes in their entire life. Having a professional
REALTOR® as an advisor is the best way to handle such
an important and complicated transaction.
Top 10 Reasons it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
- Time is money! REALTORS® take away the time consuming
burden of buying and selling homes. You have a life, REALTORS®
let you live it.
- REALTORS® are in tune with recent changes in development
and zoning issues, disclosures, agency and fair housing
laws, regulatory issues, financing options, and much more.
- REALTORS® use state of the art technology to assist
their clients. REALTORS® invest millions of dollars
every year in high-tech tools to make the buying and selling
process efficient. REALTOR.com and CAAR.com empower REALTORS®
and their clients to take advantage of the Internet.
- Pricing a property correctly is the most important part
of selling real estate. There is great value in a REALTOR'S®
knowledge of the market and trends in the industry.
- Professional REALTORS® are committed to ongoing education.
Many REALTORS® have made the commitment to obtain professional
designations to further their knowledge of the complex real
- It is not a good idea to let just anyone in to your home.
REALTORS® know their clients and bring quality buyers
to see your home.
- Buying or selling a home is an emotional process. It
is critical to have a REALTOR® coordinate the negotiations
to make sure the transaction is handled professionally.
When you take advantage of a REALTORS®' expertise, you
can feel more confident in your decisions. Let's face it,
real estate is what they do -- real estate is their life.
- REALTORS® are specialists! There are many types of
real estate - residential, commercial, land, farms, etc
- and there are trained REALTORS® ready to fill every
- REALTORS® have a strict ethical Code they must follow
to ensure your interests are protected. Don't just use a
real estate agent - use a REALTOR®.
- REALTORS® have set up a secure lockbox system to
protect your property while allowing other REALTORS®
to show your home to potential buyers.